Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday 28 October 2012

When I came to know about online stores!



 It is too sunny outside these days, the sun burning like a hot furnace. I am a mom of two kids, one a ten years old daughter and the other a seven years old son. And I must admit, my kids have to bear a lot of sun coming back from school. Even in afternoons, they often want to play outdoors, and I find it hard to restrain them from playing on the porch. So, you bet I have been giving this a lot of thought as a hot summer drains all water from kids’ tender bodies and can make them fall ill. I discussed it with my next door neighbour and she gave me the good advice, what she herself follows for her children. She suggested me to buy my kids a pair of sunglasses and caps. The idea seemed quite good to me. She even showed me how I can order online without ever leaving my home. It was for the first time that I was looking at an online shopping store. I was happy to have come to know about it. That day, as soon as my kids came back from school, I showed them some nice kids’ caps online as well as some cool pair of sunglasses for kids. They too were quite excited to see that their style factor was just gonna increase among their friends and they would love to be appreciated for it! So, I ordered a pair of caps, two pair of sunglasses and sunscreen lotion from an online lifestyle shopping store and they even delivered it without charging a dime for the shipping! Great fun online shopping is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping Blogs - Blog Rankings