Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 29 October 2012

The stylish T-shirts by UCB!


United Colors of Benetton is one brand with which I never get bored. They are always updated with their stock. They have a collection which is just mind blowing. Recently, I went to the UCB store near my house in Rajouri Garden. They had this new collection displayed for fall and winter 2012 which had everything right from the color combinations to the styling of clothes, and fabric to match the upcoming weather. The UCB t-shirts are something I cannot put my hands off, whenever I visit a UCB showroom I happen to pick a t-shirt for myself which sometimes gets complemented with a matching pants or skirt. Well, I am not a shopaholic but it is just that I love the brand for its youthful and fresh designs & patterns. I also have UCB’s accessories range on my wishlist. I do not know you know about that UCB also manufacture wallets, sunglasses, scarves, and other accessories to complement its entire range of clothing. The key chains are awesome as well. This winter I would definitely pick a nice suit for myself and a big tote or a holdall bag. I am expecting that they would introduce one more collection before we enter 2013, so hopefully I am going to catch some finest collection of clothes and bags from the brand.
I generally go to the shop to buy denims and pants, but t-shirts are something I find easy to order online as I know my size and it is quite convenient also to order online.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping Blogs - Blog Rankings