Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 15 March 2013

Smart shoppers, Smart shopping

 Those days are long past when we used to roam around the local markets looking at stuff that we wanted, checking their price details, asking for more varieties and brands. Now the shopping has undergone a big transformation as online shopping has become a rage in India. 



Ordering anything anywhere has become easy enough as major shopping portals are accessible from both a computer and a GPRS-enabled cellphone. I remember when I was kid I used to wait until someone would take me to the shops and buy me clothes. But today kids do not need to be waiting at all. They can check the products online and order anything they like very conveniently. With a go-ahead from parents, all they have to do is find a couple of minutes, finalize any dress they want and order it via the Cash on Delivery (COD) process.

Many portals offer free home delivery and hence online shopping has become as easy as ordering a pizza. My twelve years old niece browses a famous shopping portal every now and then, looking for things she would like. Using her iPad Mini she explores hundreds of products and shows some of them that she shortlisted. She joyously asks her parents if she could order them then and adds the product to the cart for check out. All of my friends keep looking for attractive offers that these online stores offer. Even I have got good discounts several times over the online clothes shopping for myself.

It does feel good to purchase things after complete research.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping Blogs - Blog Rankings